Our mission is to develop children and youth with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child and youth: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and emotional.
Aims & Objectives
1. The main aim of the Society is to upgrade living standards of the Economically Weaker and Socially Back Ward Generation through Socio-economic Educational, Welfare Programmes, activities and movements.
2. To identify and involve Socio-Economically Backward in Developmental programmes.
3. To promote the levels of functional Literacy. Social awareness, Community basic health, development enlightenment through education centre, Training Centres, Coaching Centres & Counseling Centres.
4. To commence various kinds of Socio-Economic Welfare Programmes to upgrade occupational skills employment chances and to start the High Schools, ITI's Intermediate Courses with A.P. State or To build up environmental awareness and promote ecological balance.
5. To promote constructional awareness and economic development among men, women and children of all communities.
6. To promote Primary, Vocational, Health, Technical Education and to open Nutrition Centres for children.
7. To start Training Colleges, Oriental Colleges, D.Ed., B.Ed., T.T.C., Pandit Training, Nursing Courses and other Colleges and Institutes like Computer Training Centres.
8. To establish all types of Educational Institutions of all languages with or without grant in aid including Music and Fine Arts.
9. To establish Formal and non-formal schools for the benefit of the needy and also to establish colleges for Intermediate Education, Degree, P.G. Colleges and Pre. Service Training Educational Institutions, Colleges etc., upto P.G. Level.
10. To run family counseling centres, to organize Health camps, F.P. Camps, Blood donation camps.
More about College
. The B.Ed., college was established during 2007-2008 with hundred students intake.
. As per NCTE order F.SRO/NCTE/BED/2007-2008/13062 DT:16-10-2007 Recognition is granted to Adarsha college of Education Adarsha Hills Narayanpet.
. The government vide G.O. RT.NO-928 Education(SE-TRG) Department Dt:26/10/2007 issued orders to start the college.
. The O.U authorities have issued affiliation orders vide order no.8365/Aff/H/New B.Ed/2007-2008/Acad/IV-2 Dt.28-11-2007 for the year 2007-2008 and Obtaining affiliation every year upto 2015-2016 from P.U. Mahaboob Nagar, Telangana.
.The Registrar Palamoor University Mahabubnagar communicated approval of staff for the year 2012-13 vide orders MR.NO 8156/3282/PU/Acad/B.ED/2011-12/1418 Date : 03-09-2012 and latest staff approval obtained vide orders RC. No.2678/PU/Academic/B.E.d/SA/Renewal/2015-16 Dt: 5-5-2016.
. Adaquate lab facilities are provided.
. Librarary is equipped with text books, reference books, Dictionaries, journals,magazins,etc.
. Computers,T.V., DVDs,Camera, Public address system etc. Are provided.
. Subsequently D.Ed. is started during 2015-16 with effect from 01-03-2016 with intake of 50 one unit. The facilities like infrastructureral, library, Instructional, Staff are provided as per Govt. orders.